Servicing & Repairing Evacuated Tube Solar Hot Water across Canberra
More and more Australians are turning to solar – it’s not only cleaner but increasingly cheaper! Now, everyone knows about solar power panels – but have you ever thought about solar hot water?
According to the Australian Government Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency, “Water heating is the largest single source of greenhouse gas emissions from the average Australian home and accounts for about a quarter of household energy use.”
Sustainability Victoria states that “solar systems can reduce your hot water bills by 75%“.
So what are Evacuated Tubes?
Evacuated Tubes were invented here in Australia over 30 years ago and are a well proven, superior technology, widely used around the world.
They are specially designed to capture and retain maximum heat from the sun. Specific design elements are:
- A round surface that passively tracks the sun.
- Special absorber coating that captures and absorbs maximum heat from the sun.
- A vacuum layer that insulates and retains heat, much like a thermos flask.
As a result Evacuated Tube collectors are:
- More efficient than flat plate panels.
- Highly effective in cold, cloudy or raining conditions.
- Frost resistant (unlike panels which can freeze and become damaged in cold conditions).
- Able to be placed on a direct East or West facing roof!
Why wait any longer? Contact us now and start reducing your Energy costs!
Complete Plumbing Support
across Canberra and Surrounds
At Laser Plumbing, we understand what businesses need. We offer the highest level of responsiveness and reliability, including on-line job management and reporting. Our highly qualified team of plumbers can provide you with all the services you would expect, backed up by our Service Guarantee.